OIL | GAS | RENEWABLES | CONSTRUCTION
With nearly 30 years experience of drilling, production and construction I understand the environment and the specific requirements the client may have.
This means that I have the knowledge to, not only, provide what’s needed, but also to visualise and capture additional aspects that may not have been considered yet will add to the client’s brief.
I invite you to look through my images and, if you like what you see contact me to see how I can help you with your project.
Offshore oil, gas & renewables
Hazardous areas, intrinsic safety, gas and flame detectors, permits to work, vibration, noise, structural movement, spray, adverse weather, etc. etc. The offshore environment throws up a wide range of different challenges for anyone, let alone a photographer.
I may be a new name in offshore photography, but with nearly 30 years experience of working in the offshore, & onshore, oil, gas and renewables industry I am well aware of the extra demands of this unique working environment. Having worked as a Health and Safety Advisor, Manager and HSE Inspector, my extensive knowledge of the Health, Safety and Environmental requirements of working in high risk areas means I am not only familiar, but also comfortable working in this environment.
With a working knowledge of drilling, production and construction I understands the demands and the specific requirements the client may have. This means that I have the knowledge to, not only, provide what’s needed, but also to visualise and capture additional aspects that may not have been considered yet will add to the client’s brief.
In addition, as a qualified Marine Engineer, I understand the need for capturing technical detail as well as aesthetics.
I know that there are respectable cameras offshore and for basic imaging they will be more than adequate in the hands of an offshore operative. However there are many reasons for wanting a professional, high resolution image such as:
- Press releases introducing new plant, equipment or other important announcements.
- Publicity images of personnel for recruitment.
- ‘Corporate portraits’ of senior management taken in context on location.
- Posters and training material.
- Forensic style ‘macro’ imaging for investigation purposes.
Why do I think you should consider me for your next offshore project? Well apart from my realistic pricing structure, flexibility of working in virtually any environment and the fact that we will need very little (if any) chaperoning, thereby reducing your costs and time, here’s a summary:
- 30 years experience in the offshore, and onshore, oil, gas and renewables industry.
- Hands on working knowledge of MODU, fixed, floating manned and unmanned installations, Heavy Lifting Barges & vessels, Offshore wind turbines and marine support vessels.
- Further extensive experience of onshore processing terminals
- Combining Health, Safety and Environmental knowledge with photography to offer a full training package.
- Fully qualified Marine Engineer.
- Fully certified to work offshore.
- Class leading weather sealed, high resolution cameras
- Comprehensive liability insurance specifically tailored to the offshore sector
I would be very happy to discuss your exact requirements.