Capturelight was established in 2013 to offer high quality commercial, product and advertising photography to commercial customers.
In 2019 we sold our studio and I scaled back my Commercial Photography and in 2023 I decided to concentrate on Motorcycles and their owners providing a top quality, flexible photography service.
We can offer radio controlled lighting, lightweight backdrops , high resolution cameras and latest editing technology.
I am based in Bradwell, Norfolk, the equipment we use is totally portable and can be used independent of mains power. I cover Most of Norfolk and North Suffolk. Anywhere within 1 hours ride. I can set up a shoot at a clients home or other location of their choosing.
Please contact us with your requirements. A chat doesn’t cost anything and you may be pleasantly surprised with what we can offer.
Hi, we are Belinda & Ralph and we literally take our photography business home with us. We have invested our future in adding a purpose designed 430 ft2 (40 m2) studio to our house in Bradwell, Norfolk. We have both had long careers and held responsible senior positions in high stress industries, but we have left that behind and want to focus (excuse the pun) on providing a top quality, flexible photography service.
Together we want to offer a high quality product and advertising photography service. Living on the same premises as our studio allows us absolute flexibility and enables us to react quickly and at any time to meet our clients needs.
- Floor area: 430 ft2 (40 m2)
- Flooring: AC5 rated grey wood effect laminate reenforced to support heavy wheight objects.
- Ceiling height: 11½ ft (3.4m) Steel I beam supports allow suspension of many objects
- Backdrops: Three 2.7m seamless paper (White, Mid-grey & Black) on rear wall.
- Sidedrops: One 2.7m seamless paper can be located 90° to left or right of rear backdrop
- Doors: Two insulated roller shutter doors, two personnel doors
- Fixed lighting: 11 Daylight balanced LED uplighters
- Kitchen: large sink, laminate worktop, multiple cupboards, small breakfast bar with stools
- Appliances: Integrated fridge/freezer, kettle, jug filter coffee maker, Tassimo pod machine
- Bathroom: Large sink, low level WC, shower, baby changing facilities, large illuminated mirror, outside window and extractor
- Small client reception/meeting area with bucket chairs
- Cameras: Pentax 645z (50Mp, Medium format), Pentax K1 (36.4 Mp, full-frame), Pentax K3 (24.3 Mp APSC) all weather sealed. Lumix LX100 (4k video)
- Lenses: All focal ranges covered from 18mm – 250mm (35mm eq.) including macro and tilt/shift.
- Portable lighting: Six 600W battery radio controlled studio strobes, 4 connected speedlights on same system. Two P-TTL speedlights. Two battery LED variable video lights.
- Supports: Cambo UST studio stand, tripods, monopods, Century stands, lighting stands (up to 3.4m). Portable backdrop
- Modifiers: Strip, square and octagonal softboxes up to 170mm. Beauty dish, reflectors, barn doors, snoot and grids. Shoot through and reflective umbrellas up to 7 ft (2.1m)
- Reflectors: Multiple collapsible silver, gold, white reflectors and scrims
- Editing: Dual screen 27 inch iMac running Adobe Creative Cloud Lightroom and photoshop. 15 inch MacBook pro used for tethering
- All sorts of other bits, bobs and stuff to fix, prop, adjust, hold, stick and general help out.
If you are a Photographer and interested in using the studio contact me to see if I can help.