- Up to 1 hours travel time, each way, from Bradwell*
- 2 hours ‘on location’ planning and completing the photoshoot
- Static shots of bike and/or bike and rider.
- Moving/Ridepast shots (location dependent)
- Single or multiple locations as many as we can fit into the time we have
- Full retouching, post processing of the best images
- Your own password protected online gallery of all edited images. Client Galleries here.
- 1 High-Quality Digital Image for you to use as you see fit (other than commercial use or publication)
- One 10″ x 8″ Print of your choice
- Additional edited images available at £10.59 each (discounts for larger numbers avialble).
- Additional Prints can be ordered through your personal gallery.
- £5 from every shoot goes to Norfolk Blood Bikes
Prior to the shoot I do suggest that you search the internet for images that you like. I often suggest using Pinterest to collate your ideas.
However, don’t worry as I will always have plenty of posing suggestions if you’re not that way inclined.
I never promise a minimum number of images as this is all about quality rather than quantity.
I may take 200+ pictures, but it might result in only 5 or 6 different poses. However, saying that you will often have between 10 and 20 images to choose from.
As you can imagine, the weather can have a significant bearing on the shoot. I am happy to ride out and shoot in almost any conditions, but if it’s raining it does tend to spoil things a bit. So, we may have to reschedule if the forecast is against us.
Any location needs to be close to a road. I’d love to be able to offer an ‘Off-Road’ package, but my FRJ1300 isn’t very good in the mud and, to be honest, neither am I.
You may feel that you are not very photogenic. However, that’s what helmet visors and Photoshop is for.
It’s also important to remember, if your bike is dirty, it will look dirty in the images. There’s only so much I can do in post! Therefore, in the ‘bad weather’ months we want to try and keep the distance traveled as short as possible. Especially in Norfolk, where tractors seem to deliberately deposit most of their field’s contents on the road right where you want to ride.
*Additional miles (over 50) are charged at 15p per mile either way.
Please have look at the images on this site and contact me if your vaguely interested in having something similar taken with your pride and joy.
A chat doesn’t cost anything.
There are more examples below in case your looking for more inspiration.
Hi, we are Belinda & Ralph and we literally take our photography business home with us. We have invested our future in adding a purpose designed 430 ft2 (40 m2) studio to our house in Bradwell, Norfolk. We have both had long careers and held responsible senior positions in high stress industries, but we have left that behind and want to focus (excuse the pun) on providing a top quality, flexible photography service.
Together we want to offer a high quality product and advertising photography service. Living on the same premises as our studio allows us absolute flexibility and enables us to react quickly and at any time to meet our clients needs.
- Floor area: 430 ft2 (40 m2)
- Flooring: AC5 rated grey wood effect laminate reenforced to support heavy wheight objects.
- Ceiling height: 11½ ft (3.4m) Steel I beam supports allow suspension of many objects
- Backdrops: Three 2.7m seamless paper (White, Mid-grey & Black) on rear wall.
- Sidedrops: One 2.7m seamless paper can be located 90° to left or right of rear backdrop
- Doors: Two insulated roller shutter doors, two personnel doors
- Fixed lighting: 11 Daylight balanced LED uplighters
- Kitchen: large sink, laminate worktop, multiple cupboards, small breakfast bar with stools
- Appliances: Integrated fridge/freezer, kettle, jug filter coffee maker, Tassimo pod machine
- Bathroom: Large sink, low level WC, shower, baby changing facilities, large illuminated mirror, outside window and extractor
- Small client reception/meeting area with bucket chairs
- Cameras: Pentax 645z (50Mp, Medium format), Pentax K1 (36.4 Mp, full-frame), Pentax K3 (24.3 Mp APSC) all weather sealed. Lumix LX100 (4k video)
- Lenses: All focal ranges covered from 18mm – 250mm (35mm eq.) including macro and tilt/shift.
- Portable lighting: Six 600W battery radio controlled studio strobes, 4 connected speedlights on same system. Two P-TTL speedlights. Two battery LED variable video lights.
- Supports: Cambo UST studio stand, tripods, monopods, Century stands, lighting stands (up to 3.4m). Portable backdrop
- Modifiers: Strip, square and octagonal softboxes up to 170mm. Beauty dish, reflectors, barn doors, snoot and grids. Shoot through and reflective umbrellas up to 7 ft (2.1m)
- Reflectors: Multiple collapsible silver, gold, white reflectors and scrims
- Editing: Dual screen 27 inch iMac running Adobe Creative Cloud Lightroom and photoshop. 15 inch MacBook pro used for tethering
- All sorts of other bits, bobs and stuff to fix, prop, adjust, hold, stick and general help out.
If you are a Photographer and interested in using the studio contact me to see if I can help.